Wednesday 10 August 2011

Room Number What?!

Ok, for the record I should explain the 11:11 phenomenon and how it has been an oddly frequent part of my life this past year. For months and on a seemingly daily basis, the numbers 11:11 have been popping up on clocks (the only time i seem to look at the clock, guess what time it is?), on signs, TV, etc.

So when we arrived at our second hotel and out of the 20+ envelopes that get handed out with room keys, and I get the one with Room 1111, you can imagine my surprise! Eerie? I think so. Nevertheless I feel strongly that there is some event about to occur relative to 11:11, perhaps November of this year....there, I said it. =)


Yep, tripped out so much I had to photograph the key-ticket and room-number plaque. So very, very odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment